Friday, January 13, 2012

Friggatriskaidekaphobia. :D

I guess I should have included in my 11 post about how I love nice, big, long, complicated, impressive words.
Like Friggatriskaidekaphobia!
That is...*dun dun dun*
The fear of Friday the Thirteenth.

Oh ho ho! :)

Anyway...happy Friday the 13th of January! :D

I've been on a classical bash lately...been playing all my favorite sonatas, sonatinas, waltzes...I sometimes forget how much I absolutely love classical music! :)

So here is a song that I want to learn...at some point in my life. Ravel is cool- I like his music, though I don't play any...as yet. :)

"Prepare to be amazed!"



Have a wonderful Friday night, and great weekend! :)


4 comments:

  1. haha! remind me to tell you a word that was in my general psychology book next time we talk on skype, okay? ;) love your word!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're cute when you say those impossible long words!! :) And yes..that song is super cool! :) You'll probably just learn it on a whim or something! ;) Love you baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a word!! never heard of it, haha! hope you made it through your 'friday the 13th' fears! (;

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i left you a little award on my blog today, naomi. (:

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete