Thursday, January 12, 2012

10+1=11!

My sweet sister Lydia tagged me in this. :)

Rules...
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things
about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for
you in their post and create 11 new questions
for the people you tag to answer.

So, 11 things about me.

1. I love fresh fruit- pineapples, mangos, bananas, watermelon...
2. I want to be a wife and mummy if that is God's plan.
3. I love reading- classics mostly. :)
4. I really like the colour orange, but I can't wear it much 'cause it makes me look sick.
5. Friends mean a lot to me. Old ones, new ones...I love many people. :)
6. I have performed the Blue Danube on my cello in an orchestra.
7. In the song "My Favorite Things" where it says "girls in white dresses in blue satin sashes..." Yeah, I've always wanted a white dress with a blue sash...maybe on my wedding day, if I am ever blessed in that way. :)
8. I love lots of pillows. Curl up and read a book...mmm!
9. I took piano lessons from when I was 8 to 12, then I quit lessons and have played ever since. :) It is one of my favorite past times.
10. I like Bob Marley.
11. I love the book of Philippians and Ruth.

Questions for me:

1) How many siblings do you have and how did/do they effect your life?

-I have 7 siblings. They are an incredible blessing to me. They have also made me learn important things: patience, flexibility, have a good time. :)

2) Write a list or remember it in your head?

-Depends on if I REALLY want to remember it. I usually do it in my head, but I usually work better if it's written. lol!

3) If you could spend an afternoon alone, anywhere, where would it be, and what would you do?

-Spend it in a field or meadow, lying on a blanket with a good book (probably a Jane Austen) reading, or just basking in the (I really like autumn) sun. :)

4) What is a favorite colour?

-Black n white, brown, and lots of bright colours! Especially blue... :)

5) What passage in the Bible do you find yourself going back to?

-Philippians 4:8-9

6) Email or handwritten letters?

-Handwritten. :) They are so much more personal.

7) Warm weather or cold?

-Cold IF I have a really cozy blanket in front of a fireplace. If not...bring on the sun babeh! :)

8) What is something funny or crazy you do?

-I like to add "a-doo-dah" to words...like "yep-a-doo-dah!"
-I am very clumsy. I randomly fall off of things, over things, and even over nothing!

9) Do you keep a journal?

-Yes. :)

10) How do you celebrate your birthday?

-Normally by eating Reuben Sandwiches or Mexican Stack-up, having homemade ice-cream, (since it's hot in August) and reading a book all day, then watching a movie. Although the last one we went on a picnic- that was nice too! :)

11) What are three blessings off the top of your head?

-Boxes from friends in America
-Friendships all around the world
-Life, health, and strength!

Questions for you!

1) How long have you lived in one house? Where?

2) Face clock or digital?

3) Do you have any nieces or nephews?

4) Hogan's Heroes or Andy Griffith?

5) Music: classical or modern or other?

6) Are you a morning glory or night owl? (or neither, lol!)

7) In the summer: tennis shoes or flip flops?

8) Crayons or coloured pencils?

9) Are you left handed or right?

10) Is your signature in cursive or print?

11) What is your favorite passage of scripture you go to often?

I tag:


(and Marli and Memory and Linz if they want to do it again! :) hehe!)

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. lOvE tHiS! it reminded me of our conversation on monday...mangos (with a VERY southern accent ;D), pineapples,....oh, and Bob Marley! hehe! hope you have a great weekend.

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. orange makes you look sick?! that's funny (: i LOVE handwritten letters too!
    aww, you're so sweet for passing it on again (:

    happy friday, naomi!

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marli- I know, right? I was writing out the fruits and I was thinking in my head, "Maaangoes..." ;) Hehe!

    Memory- Isn't it funny though? And certain shades of green, they make me LOOK green! haha!
    Yes, handwritten letters...I've always thought that they would be really romantic! heh heh! :)

    xoxo to both of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks for "tagging" me. :) I love the color yellow, but I just don't think I can pull it off!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete