Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hello Munchkin Punkin!

Isaiah Michael Purdom
7 September, 2011
8:50 AM
8.8 pounds, 21.5 inches long

<3

Yeah, I'm just a little bit proud of him! :D

Some of my favorite pictures...you gotta love Skype and screen shots! :)

LOOK! He's yawning! Isn't that the most adorable thing you've seen all day?

Look at his precious toes! He has big feet like my Grandpa :)
And doesn't Wade look so proud? <3

AH! He's smiling! He loves Aunty Naomi!!!! :D <3

"Gwama, don't pinch my cute fat!"

He looks so peaceful here...lil' cutie patootie!

So... A wonderful family from the states sent us a box, filled with amazing stuff! :)
(They really happened to know us very well, too. ;)

Since they included really soft yarn, in baby blue, I thought I might make a certain someone a couple (or...way more than a couple) things... :)

I got this idea from here, and I thought it was just too cute! :) I revised it just a little, but it was fun! :)

*Enter Double Pom Pom Hat*

Can you just imagine his munchkin head all cozy and cute?!


Hopefully the rib on the bottom will keep it on. :)


*Pom poms! *

Now on to a next something! :)

I'm thinking little matching booties with pom poms, or a tri-cornered hat next.
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. He looks like he's singing opera in the first picture, :D holding his hand like that and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I hadn't noticed! Maybe it's a sign or something! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. how c-u-t-e! congratulations, aunt naomi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marli! I can't wait to see my Nephy-poo in person! (Whenever that may be!) :)

    ReplyDelete