Monday, October 31, 2011

A cute something...

Ever since I can remember, Lydia has sewn me something for every single one of my Birthdays. :)
I was teasing her about it this time, and about a month ago she came in with this envelope...(Without a name on it, not even licked...heh heh)
...and in it was this.

Isn't that so cute?! :D It has a safety pin on the back, so you can put it on your shirt, bag, etc, whatever you want. I love it!

My favorite way, so far, is to wear it on my headscarf. :)

This was right after the World Evangelism Workshop, and my hair was actually done, and I felt like I looked okay (for once, HAHA) so...

Playing with the settings...

Thank you Lydia for such a cute belated gift! :D

<3

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute! Can she make me one? ;P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. L-O-V-E it. and you ALWAYS look cute, naomi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family you have shining inside and out with such love for each other! I love you sweet sunshiny girl!

    ReplyDelete