Saturday, October 15, 2011

Do, a nut...er, I mean Doughnuts! :D

I've been in the cooking mood today, I made fresh yeast bread, and Donuts! I got the recipe from here, it's amazing! :)

Mmm...yummy!

I only had enough glaze for half of them...

Look meh doughnut boi! :)

I'm so glad they worked so well! :)

Oh yeah...That's what I'm talkin' about!

I love cooking for my family! (Miles is sitting right beside me and says, "For my Family?! you mean for Miles! :D" )
And yes, for my wonderful brothers too! <3 :)

Have you ever made homemade doughnuts before?

2 comments:

  1. They were yummy Naomi! Thanks for making them! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look a-mazing naomi! your family is so blessed! :))
    following you now. :) i'm having a GIVEAWAY if you wanna check it out:) southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete