Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Factual Randomness

1. I chop vegetables in time to music.

2. I am right handed but left foot dominant.

3. Mangos are in season. I am one happy girl. :)

4. I like climbing trees and wading in creeks...and swinging. I could swing for hours.

5. Miles is awesome.

6. I am reading Dracula. I'm a little freaked...but I have this curiosity in an insane way. I can hardly put it down.

7. I think anything and everything is super silly when I get to a certain stage of tiredness. My brothers love to take advantage of me. Believe me. It's NOT that silly!

8. Thirteen is my favorite number.

9. I love to make fun of Orlando Bloom. :D

10. I love to go out on the fields and do campaign work. There is just something so drawing and wonderful in spreading the Gospel.

11. I have never been a bridesmaid before. When I was little I used to worry that I could never get married because I have three older sisters, and "Three times a bridesmaid never a bride." haha!

12. I read a lot. I really enjoy books. :)

13. I get cold very easily. Like yesterday it got down to 77 with rain and breeze...and I put on my jacket and socks. :) It felt real good!

There you go! Have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. 1. Very cool!

    11. I just knew I would be the last to get married in my family. HA! I love how God just throws all kind of kinks in your plans that are far better than your plans were in the first place. :)

    13. I get gold very easily. Before I read the rest of that sentence, I was thinking, "Hmm, well, that's nifty." Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...yeah, it's fixed. I don't get gold that easily! :)
      Number 11 has always been exciting for me though, I mean, the me getting married part. :) hehe! Someday... :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE to read! I am ashamed to admit that I haven't had the opportunity to read a book in months! I need to put blogging on the back burner and pick up a book already!

    ReplyDelete