Friday, February 24, 2012

He's a good friend

This morning in Chapel we sang such a beautiful song. It really is an uplifting, encouraging song, besides that it is very pretty to sing. :)

"He's a good friend to me,
He's a good friend to me,
When life goes up,
When life goes down,
He's a good friend to me.

He's a real friend to me...

He's a true friend to me..."

It really made me think: When life goes up, and when life goes down, he is a good, real, and true friend to us. But are we? Are we his friend? We sing a song "I'll be a friend to Jesus" but can we really sing that in truth? When hard times come, yes, we turn to him for help, but do we act as a friend to him by reflecting his attitude throughout those hard times?

Let us strive to serve God in a way that would be pleasing to him, because he has truly given us so much! He is a friend to us in all of life, so let us be his friend. :)

Have a wonderful Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment