Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February = Football

February 29th...we only get to experience this every four years. Woop. Haha! No really, I can hardly believe that February is already finished! I guess I better get in my February post! heh heh!

Football here is called soccer in the USA. (Not arm-pit ball, which is football in the USA... :D )

This time was with the Students at the Preaching School. We played in the parking lot there at the building. I find I really enjoy watching it. :)



First of all, you move the old car that belongs to the neighbor out of the way.


Waiting to pick teams...


Levaughn...


Willem's ready to get this show on the road! :)


Waiting for some action, John?


Trying to get the ball out of the ditch...haha, yes, Trovel did end up on the ground...


Woo! Go Miles! Hit dat ball off yo chest!




Looks like Levaughn is about to do the splits!


Almost goal!


Wow, Nicholas, you don't have to drink the whole thing of water, boi!


Running...(Notice his awesome footwear: one is a regular shoe, and the other is an odd one with a sock over it.)


Woops!


Wey, Avery, sitting down on the job, eh?


I need to start wearing my socks like that! :)


That funny, eh, Kimani?


It looks like a Techno dance...haha.


Word. :)


Have I mentioned lately that I love life here? Well...in case you haven't heard...re-read this post. :)
<3

By the way, yes, I have played with them before, and I had the time of my life! I can actually beat some of the others at "defender." :D

Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment