Saturday, September 22, 2012

A week late.. oh well

Last Friday my sister Lydia turned... well I won't tell you her age, only that she's now a year past a quarter of a century! Hehe! She is such a great example to me and I am so thankful for her! I pray that she will always trust God to lead her life, and to live it how he wants.

Besides all that she's really quite beautiful and loving! :) (cuTe. :D)

If you go check her blog enough she might post in it sometime!! (luz yew Wydia! :) 

Then... Wade had a birthday on Wednesday!! He is... 13 backwards! Woo hoo! :) He's an awesome brother and husband and dad! :) Isaiah looks a lot like him... so I guess he's pretty cute too! haha!

Hope you all have a wonderful Lord's day tomorrow! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Naomi! Russ and I were at the 39th street lectures last week so I didn't get your message until today. The name sounds familiar, but I'm not sure if I know her or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris just passed the quarter of a century mark also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was at the 39th st lectures too!!!

    wish you purdoms could have been there!

    ReplyDelete