Monday, September 10, 2012

1 Year Old

Dear Isaiah Michael Purdom,

A year ago Friday my Mom was flying to the states to help with my Sister-In-Law Leah's (your mom's) birth. We got the text and the pictures. 


Aren't you just the cutest?! Well, you didn't stay like that... the little part I mean, you're still as cute as can be. :)

[ Here's some pictures: Disclaimer: Beholder may have severe cute attacks and randomly say "Aww" because of such preciousness. ]

:D



You're such a little man.


You love Skyping with your Aunty Naomi. :)


Agh! You little boy make me smile and laugh so much!! 


You play boo. You laugh SO hard and think it's just the funniest thing when you take your hands off of your eyes and we say BOO!! :)


*die of cuteness*


You love your Daddy. :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! <3


Snuggle time. :)

Needless to say I am one proud Auntie. :)
Funny Story: Your Mama and Baba have been doing a little bit of ASL with you, and the first time you did a flawless "Please" you found you had a collar!! So you spent the next ten minutes tugging and jabbering and showing them your collar. hehe precious boy. :)

They are doing so good with you. I am so proud. I know you will grow up to be a Christian man like your daddy. :)

I love you my punkin man!!! :)

~Your Loving Aunty Naomi :)

xoxoxo


4 comments:

  1. I am glad that you get to see him by skype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The disclaimer was justified and spot on! He is a handsome little guy. Thanks for the kind comments over on my new blog. Oh, and thanks for being my wife's friend, because that is super important! Haha

    ReplyDelete