Thursday, April 12, 2012

I love packing!

We and the students of the Preaching School are going to put on a gospel meeting up at Sangre Grande (Sandy Grandy). We leave tomorrow and return next Friday afternoon. I'm excited! It's in the North East of the island (near Tuna-Puna. :) about two and a half hours away. We are renting a house, and it will be really good, I'm sure. :) So, yesterday and today has been busy!

Banana Bread
Basshunter
Weezer
Coldplay
Annoy Miles
Alphaville
Toto
CCR
Owl City
Clean the Kitchen
Piano Guys
Enya
Avicii
Tina Turner
Clean the Kitchen again
Mamas and the Papas
Roger Miller
Beach Boys
Chocolate Chips
Petula Clark
Bob Marley
Washing the cars
Vacuuming the cars
Carly Simon
Suitcases
Closet door eaten with termites fell off
Laundry
Skype with Nephew
Taylor Swift (ha)
Piano
Toenail Polish
Dash to Hi-lo
Flip Flops
Laughing

So that's a sneak peak to my life the past couple days. :)

What's your signature way of packing? Too much? Not enough? Just right?
I usually take too much...but what if somebody needs something? :D

Hope you all have a great weekend! I know that I will! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your packing method! And you know that I usually pack less and put my extra in your suitcase! bahahaha! I love you Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip Flops??? And y'all have a Hi-Lo?!?! (Did we have this conversation already? ;D) Jamaica has one of those too!!

    I hope y'all have a great trip. Love ya, dearie!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some pretty awesome tastes in music, I see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some pretty awesome tastes in music, I see!

    ReplyDelete