Friday, September 16, 2011

...A few of my Favorite Things...

I have this little notebook that I keep in my purse, and I randomly put one page in it dedicated to some of my favorite things. I noticed lately that my first page is full...let me warn you that some of them are very random! No order, just as they came to me over a couple months. :)

  • Salvation
  • Family
  • Sunshine
  • Water
  • Sharp Knives
  • Flip-Flops
  • Music
  • Children
  • Washing Dishes
  • Books
  • Chapstick
  • Sewing
  • Chocolate
  • Sleep
  • Hot Tea
  • Candles
  • Milk
  • E-mails/Letters
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Hoodies
  • Beach Limes
  • Bonfires
  • Sun Block
  • Singing
  • Wind
  • Snickers Bars
  • Buttons
  • Sugar Cane
  • Eye Glasses
  • Friends
  • Skype
  • Piano
  • Birthdays
  • Crayons
  • Socks
  • Rain
:) Next page to be posted when full.
Isn't it just amazing how much God blesses us?! Even the little things count, we are a very blessed people.

Aaaand...
Of course you have to have a song!
(And just to show my latest technical ability...I actually posted a video onto my Blog! Can you believe it!? *Yes, yes, thank you ver much!*)

So...Tony Rice is really cool, I really enjoy listening to his music. This is one of my *favorites* of his! :)



Have a blessed week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blessings! And yay for becoming tech savvy!;) Can you teach me next? :D Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete