Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A blog award?!


Well thanks dear Lydia! :)

She awarded me this cute thing-a-ma-jig, so I am supposed to write 7 things about me, and then award this to 15 other bloggers...

1. I am enjoying finishing school, especially all the reading. (I love to read.)
2. I love playing the piano. Anytime, anywhere. :)
3. John Wayne...yep! :D I love the old spaghetti westerns when he was young, too!
4. I am blessed with an amazing family-physically and spiritually. :)
5. I enjoy cooking, especially for my cute brothers! ;)
6. I sunburn easily. (And yes, I live on an island 10 degrees north of the Equator!)
7. I love children- my ultimate goal is to get to heaven, but I would love to be a christian wife and mother on the way. :)

Now to *award*.


Have a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. Well, what nice 7 facts about yourself. :) Thanks for passing it on to me, sweet girly!

    ReplyDelete