Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In Trinidad Once Again...

Howdy folks!

I know my dear blog has been dreadfully neglected, we have been so busy!

We are now back in Trinidad after 8 weeks of Furlough. Thanks to all of you who helped us and kept us in your prayers. It was lots of fun! We got to spend a lot of time with family, and see precious friends. 

We went to seven different states, several supporting congregations, and even got to go to PTP for four days. It was very uplifting and encouraging. 

I did graduate and had a super fun party, so this next year will be new for me. I'm excited. :)

Another post hopefully coming soon! :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through a couple other blogs I follow and thought, "Hey! I know her!" Just in case you don't remember, your family came and visited our congregation this summer and we had a lovely visit with you. I'm excited to follow along in your adventures now :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to see you, Onie Baby! Glad you made it back home safely. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete