Monday, August 8, 2011

Thirty-fiiiive years agoooo...

Thirty-five years ago today, Miss Kathryn Dewberry married Mr Michael Purdom.
She was 20, he was 19.
The ceremony started at 3:00 PM on a Sunday, and was over by 3:08.
They honeymooned in Eureka Springs, AR...

Aren't they cute?!
Boy, am I ever glad that that happened... :)
~
Thirty-five years and eight kids later...<3
Aren't they adorable!?

I am so glad to have them for my parents. They have instilled countless things in my life, which, I am very happy to say, come straight from the Bible.
They are such wonderful examples to me and my family. :)
~
So. Dad took Mom to Tobago yesterday...we are Home Alone! Woot!
Let the partyin' begin...
(I'm hoping to get some school done, and some other projects finished! :) )

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post, Naomi!

    Love your blog design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that?! What a nice post! And I love those pictures of them *awwwwww* :) Have fun partyin'! ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post for your wonderful parents!!! Happy Anniversary to them! And enjoy your time with your brothers and sisters! Love you my dear girl! xoxo
    Mrs. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marli! I like the vintage kind of look! :)
    Julia and Mrs Debbie, we had a great time partyin'! :D
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete